Navigating the process of finding a home healthcare provider can often be rather complex, so we’ve provided some frequently sought-after information to assist you in your search:
Can I choose the services I want?
- Of course! The service plan you choose is fully customizable. After all, you are the customer!
Is the cost for services covered by my long-term insurance?
Are your employees insured and bonded?
- Yes, all our employees are screened so that they can be bonded and insured.
Are your employees trained?
- Yes, all of our employees have been trained internally through our training program. Furthermore, they are fully encouraged to continue their education and training throughout their employment with us.
Do I get to pick the person who will care for me?
- Yes, if you do not like the suggestion we made, you can always help us in finding a better caretaker match.
Does the appointment have to be within my own home?
- No, we can provide our services at any location you designate.
Beside a room and a bed, what do I have to provide for a live-in aide?
- Beside a room and a bed, meals should also be provided. Live-in caregivers should be treated like family members. Though, of course, even though they live in your home and share meals and conversations with you, they are still there to provide care.
What happens if my caregiver gets sick?
- An adequate replacement will be sent immediately. Though, of course, you always have a choice of canceling the appointment if receiving a temporary replacement isn’t something you’re interested in.